Wednesday, November 23, 2016

DMYCO MECHANICAL FEELING LED BACKLIT KEYBOARD








DMYCO MECHANICAL FEELING LED BACKLIT KEYBOARD -
SMOOTH AND COOL COLORFUL LED KEYBOARD TO BE A 100% PRODUCTIVE IN YOUR JOB

This keyboard looks good, it works softly, silently; it also has a timeout/ speed mode plus other interesting features.  And it does perform beyond my expectations!

This keyboard is not mechanical at all. However, you might feel it is. The USB interface makes the setup quick and simple. The keyboard is plug and play and in few seconds you are up and 
running with your projects, assignments or entertainment.  No hassle.

The keys feel all right, with enough click sound to monitor while you are typing; the feedback click sound does not disturb at all. 

The feel of the 104 keyboard is not plasticky or cheap. The build is great. The colorful LEDs on the keyboard makes it very cool and suitable for work either in a dark shadowy area or in very dim light room.

I prefer a dim light environment to relax my eyes. The (Colorful) DMYCO LED Keyboard allows me to work comfortably and confidently at my own pace in the privacy of my home.

Since I am a translator online, I spend a lot of time in front my PC's, my large screens, and keyboards. After a while, this process starts bothering you in many ways. Therefore, my eyes get tired or irritated very often of the screen white; The DMYCO colorful (with 4 adjustable levels of brightness) keyboard allows me to have brief relieving breaks to refocus and adjust my eyes to the heavy load of work that I have.

I have noticed that many choose or want this keyboard for gaming purposes, mainly because of the custom keys it has. Nevertheless, 'I would highly recommend this keyboard for others.' Specially those who spend a great deal of time typing.

Visually or aesthetically, the brush aluminum finish plus the colors are attractive and addictive.  This keyboard is NOT less functional or efficient. On the contrary, it is smooth to operate and a pleasure work with it.  After a week or so of heavy use, the features and shortcuts definitely make a very good affordable choice as it also helps to prevent hand fatigue.

About my work as a translator - Reading the object language, usually English documents to be immediately translated into a target language (Spanish, Portuguese, French, or Italian) gives no extra time to waste.  I must be focused and accurate because of my deadlines or time frame. This demands full concentration on my work. The DMYCO keyboard gives me the freedom and reassurance that I need to use this keyboard both as the right and reliable tool for my work. I simply love this working tool.

Maintenance is easy and quick; keys are easily removable and a little wide brush is provided for cleaning the base of this device.  You do this in a snap of the fingers, another plus.

Call it either mechanical, advanced or hybrid rubber dome keyboard. It does not really matter. At the end of the day, only performance in your workload or operations will determine the pros or cons of the tools and accessories you have to develop and complete your assignments. 

In my particular case, I bought this keyboard at the same time I bought a larger 32" monitor to add to my translation gear on my desk. The combination could not be any better. The large visual of my new screen plus the great tactile ‘relaxing  visual feel’ of the DMYCO keyboard have become, so far,  a flawless combo to be more productive and competitive.

Extremely satisfied and happy with such a fine tool for my extenuating  load of work!

5  STAR  RATE FOR THIS DMYCO MECHANICAL FEELING LED BACKLIT KEYBOARD!

SPECS:
★Gamer's Equipment. 104 keys, 19 keys non-conflict, removable keycaps, strengthened space key. Specially designed keys for enhanced durability and tactile feedback, professional gaming feeling.
★Unique Backlit Design, two Backlit Modes, Stable Rainbow and Circular Breathing Rainbow Modes. Backlight Brightness can be switch among high, medium and low light level. Easy to use at night and energy saving.
★Delicate appearance, Arcuated Double injection ABS keycaps design, effectively reduce hand fatigue, feel more comfortable, the characters never fade. Not a mechanical keyboard, but tones clear, feels good, user experience is similar to a mechanical keyboard.
★User-Friendly. Quickly control each function, multimedia keys provide shortcuts operate. ergonomic design, comfortable to operate.
★Support Systems, Windows95/ 98/ 2000/ ME/ VISTA/7/ 8/WIN7/ WIN8/ WIN10/ Android/ Linux/ IOS etc. Best for home, office, games, and entertainment.